Create Dynamic Database network
To connect a Dynamic Database with your Dynamic Data Center you need to create a Dynamic Database Network first. 1) Click on the connectivity icon in the "Dynamic Data Centers" section to add a new Dynamic Database Network
2) Click Add Dynamic Database Connection to create a new Dynamic Database Network. You can create up to 20 Dynamic Database connections
3) Click on the "i" icon to receive Information (e.g. network configuration and connected Services) of an existing Dynamic Database network. To delete a Dynamic Database network click on the "x" icon
4) Enter a friendly name for the new Dynamic Database Network
5) Define the IP settings of your Network - Network address in CIDR format
- Set a default gateway IP address for your Dynamic Database.
- Optionally enter DNS Server1 and DNS Server2 (This option however is mandatory if you want to use the HA option for your Dynamic Database and cannot be modified after deployment!)
- Enter the DNS suffix.
6) Select Yes if you want your Dynamic Database network to be shared over all Dynamic Datacentres
7) Define a Pool of IP addresses which are reserved for your Dynamic Database Server instances. These IP addresses are used by Swisscom and cannot be used in your Dynamic Datacenters
8) Click next and on the next page submit the order